About Me

My Photo
Michigan, United States

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Whole30: Day two...

BOY am I starting to feel the detox. It's amazing what less than two weeks of vacation and not eating as carefully as you should can do to your body. I am so tired. Of course I do have two very active little munchkins, but I am exhausted nonetheless. Also dealing with stomach issues so I know things are happening. The storm before the calm, right? ;-)

I did better with my water today, but I can still improve. The exercise didn't happen, but when you are chasing two kids around all day, I'm sure calories are being burned. :-P

Breakfast:  Two fried eggs with sautéed grated sweet potatoes and spinach, and topped off with kalamata olives. It was *scrumptious*!


Lunch: Whole30 lunch (day 2): Creamy Sweet Potato soup (recipe to come in another post). I also had a salad and two hard boiled eggs. :-D


Dinner:  Grilled burgers and sauteed zucchini and summer squash. I seriously was too tired to make anything else.

It's off to bed for me. I'm a bonafide night owl, so when I'm in bed before midnight, it's double proof that I'm just a *bit* tired.   Sweet dreams friends!

1 comment:

Monica Nicole said...

Yes...chasing two little kids around is A LOT of exercise...I know. ;) I've been gluten/dairy free for about a year and a half now. But this Thursday am starting something similar to Whole30 with just strictly whole foods...looking forward to how it will help me. <3

Followers